At United Staffing Associates, expert staffing solutions are just the tip of the iceberg.
Are you an employer looking for some help with your processes, human resources, & recruiting? Fill out the simple form provided on the Employer Inquiry page, and the appropriate United Staffing Associates representative will contact you as soon as possible!
In today's business environment, keeping up with the pitfalls of employment laws requires a dedicated department. Most small businesses do not have the workforce to provide this service and can find themselves involved in expensive lawsuits that might have been avoided with the aid of an HR department. United Staffing Associates has a team of professionals available to assist with navigating the CA employment law issues that face our business partners.
Payroll administration is a basic function of United Staffing Associates. This function includes the following:
- Support for hourly, salary, tipped and piece-work employees
- A variety of payment methods, including payroll, checks, and direct deposit
- Payroll input methods via phone or fax
- Filing local, state and federal government paperwork (W2s, W4s, FICA, etc)
- Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Certified Payroll, Job Costing, and Departmental Billing
United Staffing Associates also performs other services in the human resources arena to ensure you are staffed with the most qualified candidate available:
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Background Checks
- Recruiting (Advertising, Resume Screening, Interviewing)